Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LEARNING HOW TO QUILT

This is my mom, Diane. She has been wanting me to learn how to quilt for the longest time. She has been quilting for 7 years and is so good at it. She has made so many quilts for people she loves. She is always excited to teach and show others what she has come to love. She is a great teacher! Halloween is coming up so I decided to make a Halloween quilt.

This is me sewing away. I am about 1/2 way done! I started the quilt on Friday and all weekend all I could think about was going to my mom's to work on the quilt. So I might have found a hobby.


This is how far I have gotten. I have 3 rows left.

What a great person my mom is. She is so caring, and is willing to help with anything you ask. I have enjoyed her company through her helping me learn how to quilt. Quilting is so fun. Everyone should try it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! Your quilt looks great! Mine is still sitting in pieces on my table. Maybe I should start working on it before it's too late! :)