Monday, October 22, 2007

For Time and all Eternity.

On October 16, 2007, my nephew was sealed to his parents in the Provo Temple for Time and All Eternity. It was such a special day.

Bryson was adopted by my sister and brother-in-law back in March. For legal reasons, they had to wait to have him sealed and blessed when he reached 6 months of age.


What a joy Bryson has been for our whole family. We are so blessed to know that through our Heavenly Fathers Plan, we can be with our families for Time and all Eternity.

3 comments:

Erin said...

How sweet! Thank you for posting about this and thank you for helping us get such great pictures! Hopefully we'll be to the temple soon to see a little baby sealed to you!

DeJong Family said...

Hey it was good to hear from you! How are you guys doing? I see the new house is coming along..you guys about in now? We should plan to get together. Hope all is well.

Katie

Erin said...

I tagged you! I hope you do it when you get a chance! :)