Thursday, February 28, 2008

ME & MY BUDDY

Last night we went to visit our friends Jeff, Ali, & their son Blake.
Blake & Brock are about 11 months apart, but they are going to be the best of buddies.

Brock is becoming more alert. He will win you in a staring contest.

I won!!


Look at those cheeks!! I love'em. Brock is really strong. He just learned how to use his legs and stand. He does a really good job. He is also on the verge of smiling. I am going to be posting a video soon on his new achievements.

It is so fun to see the difference in the two boyz. Blake turned 11 months old, & is on the verge of walking. It is fun to think that Brock will be doing that hopefully by the end of the year. It seems like yesterday that Jeff & Ali called us to say their son was born. Time flies!

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

He is SO SO SOO sweet!! Not only will he be walking before you know it, he will be starting school, riding a bike... Enjoy every minute!!

Brooke said...

Hey Rachel! Of course I remember you! We had so much fun at Texas Roadhouse sweeping up those freaking peanuts, how could I forget?? Ha ha. Congrats on your new baby! What an amazing story! He is darling! I am so happy for you guys. I'm so glad you contacted me, and it's so great that you are doing so well.
Brooke