Thursday, March 20, 2008

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

So, for those of you who don't know. Randy and I have know each other sense Jr. High. We totally "went out" in 9th grade (the picture is our 9th grade year). It was so great. Randy would have done anything for me to impress me. And boy, did he impress. He was also in my ward growing up, and I remember the first time my mother saw him, she told me how cute he was. It is weird to say but I kind of always new we would get married. We have now been married for 7 1/2 wonderful years. Sure we have our ups and downs, but it has only made us stronger. Randy has been such a amazing husband. He really keeps me in the right place. He has so many talents that he loves to share with others. He is such the biggest goof off and his sense of humor is awesome. Everyone loves to be around him. Randy has been the greatest dad. He has impressed me again! Watching him with Brock is so cute. You can tell he is a changed man. (for the better of course) I love you My Rand!!! What a blessing Brock has been in our lives. This year has been a Fairy Tale for sure, with our new little addition, Brock, and our new home. I am excited to see what the future holds for us.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE that picture!!! You guys were and still are the cutest couple!

Brian & Heidi Haas said...

Wow...what a fun flash back in time. You guys haven't changed much. ;)

MiNdY said...

That picture is hilarious! I love it. Thats so cute! Im glad you guys are together and making such a cute happy family!