Thursday, May 29, 2008

A DAY AT THE PETTING ZOO

Today my sister Erin & I thought it would be fun to go to the Thanksgiving point petting zoo. Erin's boy Bryson is into animals big time right now, it was a blast to see him get so excited about all the animals.
This is Brock's first pony ride. It didn't last long. I think I enjoyed it more then he did.

It was funny, I put Brock down to see the little white lamb, and as soon as I did all the other sheep decided to join the party. They all ran towards us. It startled Brock, but he liked it.


Aunt Erin with Brock & Bryson. She is so cool!!

This is the life!! I have longed for the day to be a mother and to be home with our children. It is amazing to see things through children's eyes. I feel very grateful that I am able to be with Brock 5 days out of the week. Thank you My Rand, for your hard work.

2 comments:

Malia said...

They are such adorable little boys...with such beautiful mommas! How fun!

Christa said...

I'm so happy to hear from you. It's great being able to catch up with old friends through blogs. I'll be sure to let Ryan know you said hi. I had no idea that you and Randy were able to adopt. That's so exciting. I'm glad that you were able to start your family. He's so cute.