Thursday, June 5, 2008

BROCK'S FIRST BUZZ CUT

Being in the hair business, it was driving me crazy to see the top of Brock's head having long thin, noodle like hair coming up in random places. So I took it upon my self to give him a BUZZ.

I am hoping a fresh new cut will stimulate his hair to grow in much faster and thicker. I figure, if I start early he will be used to a weekly haircut. I don't think he minded it at all.


I had to leave the MULLET/MUD FLAP. We are going to see how long we can get it.

2 comments:

MiNdY said...

HaHaHa! Love it! Hey if you guys can't bring the mullet back with that cute baby Brock, I dont know who can!

Christa said...

Those random long hairs are so funny. It's weird to be rubbing their heads and all of the sudden find on that's 5 inches longs. Ryan decided to trim all of Peyton's when he was about 4 months old. They were driving him crazy because he couldn't get them to lay down. The mullet's great. Business in front, party in the back.