Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Terrific Tuesday at Liberty Park

Today we decided to venture over to Liberty Park. Granny Goose, Erin & Bryson, Zyan & Chazz, Cali, and Brock & I all went.


Our first stop was the sprinkler park, if you can call it that. Thank goodness for a little water in this hot weather.

Brock loooves Cali! It was fun to have Cali there with us today. It has been a blessing for me to be with her over the past few weeks. She has taught me so much, in such a little time. She makes me happy when I'm are around her. She glows!


We had a picnic by the Seven Canyon water area. The kids wanted to play in it, but it was closed due to mechanical problems.



Last but not least we stopped by the Tracy Aviary. The flamingos was my favorite part. I could have watched them for hours.


Brock is nothing but smiles, I love it!!

2 comments:

lindsay said...

What cute pics Rachel! I am so glad that you are close with Cali... she was always a favorite Maughan of mine! Your little guy is such a cutie... lucky mom!!

Angie&Blake said...

What a fun day! Brock looks so happy! What a cute little guy!