Friday, August 15, 2008

Brock is 7 months






Brock is 7 months old! We can hardly believe it. He is growing so fast. His last doctor's appointment he weighed 19 lbs. He is getting his 2 bottom teeth in. They look like little chick-lets. He is rolling around every where, sitting, getting into the crawling position, and grunting low and loud. His grunts come from the pit of his stomach, it sounds like it hurts. He is so active and alert. He is getting excited when daddy comes home, and is crying when I leave the room. He makes us laugh a lot. We can not get over his blue eyes and his smile. To perfect. He is our bundle of joy. We love him so much.

4 comments:

Ike and Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, he is so stinkin cute Rachel. I can't believe how big he is getting. I am so happy for you, you such a good mom.

Heather Blood said...

He is too cute! They get so big so fast. I am just glad that he is keeping pace with Camden so I don't feel like my baby is the only one growing up way too fast!

Erin said...

Brock looks like such a stud in those pictures. He's already posing like he knows he gonna be a good lookin' kid. What a cutie!

windhula said...

Love this picture of Brock and Randy! What a great moment you captured. -Michelle