Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Who's your daddy?

On Sunday we had Randy's family over. Randy's mom was running a little late so we decided to ex-change Brock's and Kailee's (Brock's cousin) clothes and see if Grandma would notice. She walked in and sat at the dinner table and we thought she didn't notice. But she did. She asked Brock "what do you have on your head?" It was a lot of fun and some good laughs. We hope Brock and Kailee aren't affected by it.
Who's who?

Our cute little boy Brock. He looks so pretty doesn't he? Good sport Brock.


Handsome Kailee. She is so sweet. Randy nick-named her GUMBY. She always goes limp when Randy picks her up. It is fun to see them together.

3 comments:

Ike and Bethany said...

I do have a pretty cool boss.

That is so funny I can't stop laughing, because before I read the post I was looking at the picture and thought brock looked different but didn't think anything of it. brock looked so much like a girl I figured it was Kielee. sorry but he makes a darn good looing baby girl!

TAYBEL said...

I was so confused looking at the pictures until I actually read the post. That was hilarious.

MiNdY said...

You cant hide those beautiful eyes Brock is packin in girl clothes.