Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Brock's first Halloween. He is dressed up as the turtle in Nemo, Crush. (Thanks to Mike & Erin) Brock looked so stinkin' cute!! He did not mind the costume at all.


We had a fun Halloween. We spent the evening at my brother Zack's home. We ate homemade Chili made by Heather, it was delicious to the taste. Then we took the kids trick-or-treating.

Crush and Batman

Crush and Snow White


Brock with some of his cousin's...Tiger (Bryson), Batman (Chazz), Crush (Brock), Snow White (Zyan).


3 comments:

Ike and Bethany said...

So so cute. I love his costume. I can't get over how cute Brock his.

windhula said...

Absolutely adorable! Wish we were there to be apart of the party.

Hinckley Family said...

Thanks for coming to the party on Friday! Zack said it was so much fun! I really like my yard in these halloween pictures, I will make it even better for next year! haha. Its so much fun to get the kids together and see how much they have grown up. We all definatly have cuties for kids!