Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Terrific Tuesday at Jungle Jim's Playland

Brock enjoying his boat ride.

Bryson and Brock taking a ride on the carousel.

Brock waving to Aunt Erin. He loves her so much!

Brock and Bryson going on a Jeep Safari. Brock was great at the beginning of the ride, until he came out of the tunnel....We heard screaming and then we saw this....

His little body was to little for the seat belt, he slid right out of it. His ride ended there.

We thought this ride would not be fast because all the other ones weren't. Boy were we wrong.

Aunt Erin, Bryson, and Brock trying to enjoy the ride. Brock eyes were so big the whole time, he had no idea what was going on. Bryson seemed to like it, but wasn't sure. When the ride came to a stop Erin got out and Brock was still big eyed. I went to pick him up and his whole body went limp and he slid down to the bottom of the cart, I think his head was still turning, he didn't know what to think. It was hilarious!!

Brock and Bryson loved the swings.


5 comments:

TAYBEL said...

Haha! You always do fun things with them. I love it!

windhula said...

I'm suprised you were able to get Brock to sit on those rides by himself. Kiki wouldn't go for that. Looked like a fun afternoon! -Michelle

Alli Forsyth said...

Where is this place....I want to take Blake. Come look at my blog....www.jaforsyth.blogspot.com

Hinckley Family said...

I have been on that very ride!!! Brock I feel your pain!! How funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is my first visit to your blog! We
are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a
community in the same niche. Your blog provided us
useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!



my web page :: locate the object ()