Monday, February 2, 2009

Off the Bottle

Brock is off the BOTTLE!!! We decided on the "cold turkey" method. We tried the method with his Binky and it worked, so we thought lets try it again. And guess what? IT WORKED!! He hasn't had a bottle in a week. It's been hard for him not having the continuous flow of the bottle, but he is getting used to it. It was weird, in my mind he wasn't ready, but he was.
Brock turning one totally WEIRDED ME out. I need to get over it and realize he is not going to be a baby forever. Now comes the teaching and the discipline part. I am not going to lie, I am a little nervous. I hope and pray I do things right. So, if I ask any of YOU as a parent millions of questions, you will understand why I am asking them. I know it will be OK. I just really want to be the best mom to Brock.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Peyton, our youngest, is 16 months old and still not off the bottle. I know I should get him off it, but I'm the one who's not ready. Congratulations!