Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Our 9 Year Anniversary

June 10, 2000


I can not believe it's been 9 years! Wow!! It seems like yesterday, that Randy got locked in the bathroom by his friends at our reception. They have not grown up at all. lol. I am so blessed to have married Randy. He is so AWESOME! I remember the first time I met Randy when I was 12. My sister and I were dancing on our front lawn to Micheal Jackson, when Randy came over with his friends. I new he was special, even though I called him the "fat kid" (sorry:( Rand) As I dated around he was always in the back of my mind, and he never seemed to go away. I remember him saying to me "the first time I met you, I fell in love ". I guess he new what he wanted and never gave up. And so, here we are 9 years later:) We are so blessed to have one another. As my mom would say "there is a lid for every jar". lol. And she is right.

Happy Anniversary My Rand!

4 comments:

windhula said...

Randy, you look so young! Happy anniversary you two. You are both very lucky to have each other!

IONGI FAMILY said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! SUCH A HOTT COUPLE!!! HAPPINESS AND MANY MORE ANNIVERSARIES TO COME!!!

Christa said...

Nine years!? It doesn't seem like it could possibly be that long ago. Congratulations!

Erin said...

AWWW...how cute. Happy anniversary guys! I still have the white glove I was wearing that day...LOL. :)