Monday, September 7, 2009

Brock's 1st Sleep-Over

This is Brock's first official sleep-over with Uncle Darrin, Aunt Naleta, and Cousin Nicole. He did not seem to know what was going on at all.


I packed him up with everything he would need. Clothes, diapers & wipes, swim suit, shoes, toys, books, and most important his snacks. We had to lean him against the wall because the back pack weighed more than he did and would pull him down. He loved it though.

Bye, Bye Mommy and Daddy! I will miss you!..NOT!! I think we missed him more than he missed us. While Brock was away, Randy and I ended up painting our home exterior doors Musket Brown. They look awesome. (We should have went to Park City or something). We love Brock very much, but it was nice just to have Randy & I alone. There WILL definitely be a next time.

Thank You Darrin, Naleta & Nicole. We hope you had fun!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

how nice is that?! I'll have to pay attention to your doors next time I drive by, but next time go to Park City!