Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Count Is...

Let me just tell you how heavy the bags were to carry out to the car. They were REALLY HEAVY. I told my self I should wait for Randy....but I couldn't wait any longer. So off to the bank Brock & I went. When we got there stupid me didn't realize that I would have to carry the bags inside, luckily I had Brock's stroller in the car. So I piled all of the bags in the stroller that I could hardly push. When I went in I thought they would put the money in the machine....come to find out I had to do it, and we didn't have to separate the coins after all. Oh-well, at least Randy got out all of the coins he is IN LOVE with:) Brock loved helping me put all of his money in the machine to be counted. When the machine got noisy from doing it's thing, Brock would say "I hear it". So stinkin' cute:) I could not believe how dirty our hands were after all that....It was well worth it. We ended up with $692.89 to deposit in his account. YEAH!

5 comments:

Erin said...

WOW! That is a ton of cash!!! We need to start saving our change like that. What a great start to his mission/college fund!

TAYBEL said...

That's so cool! I can't believe there was that much money. Your online calculation was quite accurate.

Henich Family said...

Wow that is awesome!

Trent and Kimberly Ewing said...

K. . . I read you link to cali and matt? I think that was their names. oh my gosh, I bawled. Having kids of your own it really hits home. I hope they are doing well, it was probably a while ago but still what a precious little baby

Ike and Bethany said...

I better be Brocks first date when he turns 16!!!