Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Day with Baby Oakland

Last Thursday I had the most pleasurable opportunity to watch my niece Oakland and nephew Bryson for the day. I was so excited and so was Brock. Here are the fun events that took place...



Brock and Bryson see quite a bit of one another, so when my brother brought Oakland into the mix she was like a shiny new toy. They literally laid like this and talked, kissed, touched and made funny noises to her for a good hour. She didn't seem to mind the attention of two boys:) It was pretty darn cute.


Brock spent the most time with Oakland. He hug, kissed and wanted to hold her all the time. I learned that Brock has a sweet soft side to him, don't let him fool you. He is going to be a great big brother some day.



The 3 of them watching The Jungle Book.


The boys were getting restless so we bundled up and went for a walk outside.


Tummy Time!
I guess I forgot how much babies drool and spit up. It's only been 2 years and I totally forgot. So needless to say all the outfits Cali and Josh packed got soaked with drool. I ended up doing a load of wash for little Oakland. It was a fun field day. It makes me so excited to expand our family with a little baby again. All in due time.
Thanks Cali and Josh for having to go to work so I could enjoy your sweet baby:)

2 comments:

Malia said...

Cute kids!!! How fun. Scott and I want to get together with you guys again, too. Let's plan something soon!

TAYBEL said...

Oakland is so cute! Brock does have a soft side. I think I have seen it once or twice. :) He will be such a good big brother.