Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Nursery

Hello everyone! This is Chanel. Isn't she gorgeous?....And have I told you how amazing, wonderful, incredible she is? This young lady had a baby shower a few weeks ago, received a lot of loot and gave it all to me. WOW! I invited her over to help with the nursery. It was awesome. This is how it turned out. (I would love to paint, but because time in limited it will have to wait.)

The sleeping quarters. Chanel received these two blankets that went perfect with the bedding. So cute!

This boy has it made! All these clothes are from her shower and I still have all Brocks baby clothes to hang up. He is going to be stylin'.


The stinky area. ha ha So, you see she is amazing:) It was a lot of fun having her help me. We are so blessed. Thank you Chanel and we LOVE you!



6 comments:

Erin said...

The room looks great! For some reason this post totally made me start crying. Just to think that in a few days a cute little baby boy will be joining our family all thanks to Chanel's courageous decision. Man, that girl is awesome! We love you Chanel!

Michelle (Three Men and a Lady) said...

Congratulations to you guys and to Chanel! How exciting and wonderful!

Hinckley Family said...

I am crying too Erin! This is all such a wonderful suprise! I love the Nursery, she is a doll so that baby is going to be a real looker!! I can't wait to meet him!!

TAYBEL said...

I'm also crying. I haven't even met Chanel but she is absolutely amazing!

The Maughans said...

So exciting!! Thanks to great women like Chanel we are lucky to have children in our lives!! Can't wait to meet the new man in your life!

Megan said...

Congrats. You just might be a mom of two now. I really am so happy for you two. Goodluck with the new little guy.