Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Our Thanksgiving was great! We traveled up to Washington State to have Thanksgiving with Randy's brother Kevin and his family. We were nervous that Chanel would go into labor....She didn't, so it all worked out. The whole weekend was perfect. We just relaxed and laughed our heads off. We did attempt to do black Friday for the first time. We saw some great deals at Toys R Us, so we decided to go and check it out. When we drove up there was a line wrap around the store! We could not believe it. The temp. was 18 degrees. Randy said he would wait in line for us if we wanted to wait in the truck. How sweet was he?. I new I married the right man:) He was in line for one hour. When he got close to the door my two sister-in-laws and I met up with him. It was freezing! I don't know how all those people did it. It was crazy in side. After all the shopping we saved 35$. I don't know if that was worth it, but it was fun. Thanks for the great time Kevin and Susan! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments: