Monday, January 17, 2011

Bathroom Talk

I need to share some of the funny things Brock is saying. I don't know why, but he loves to talk about poop. It must be a boy thing.?

-The other day Brock was in the bathroom going potty #2. When he started calling my name. "Mommy...Mommy...Mommy, come and look!" I always get so nervous when I here that. So, I go in and he says to me..."Look mommy I have poop juice."
FYI: Poop juice = diarrhea. I was laughing so hard that he associated diarrhea with juice. Smart little boy.

-Over Christmas break Granny Goose was over and asked him...."what his little brother's name was?" With his tongue sticking out and in a low scratchy voice he said "Phillip". So, me being weird and goofy asks him "fill up with what?" He looked at me and laughed. A couple of days go by, when aunt Taylor and Bryson came to stay. We were putting Brock and Bryson to bed and decided to sing them a song. It went like this:

Fill up,... fill up,.... fill up with what?
Fill up with Bryson,
Fill up with Brock,
Fill up with Brody,
Fill up with______?
We then asked Brock and Bryson to fill in the blank and Brock said...
"Fill up with poop"?.
We all were laughing so hard. We had to sing the song a couple of times. The boys laughed every time. To this day Brock will randomly ask me to sing the "Phillip" song. He ask me in the grocery store once. ha ha

1 comment:

Kevin and Stacey said...

It must be a boy thing. Drey loves to add "poop" in any song he sings. Today it was "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Poop." We need to get them together sometime. Sounds like they would get along great!