Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Crazy Weekend


Last weekend the boys and I headed down to Cedar City to visit my sister Taylor and her husband Abbel. Randy had to work so it was just me and the boys. It was Taylor and Abbel's spring break, so it was perfect I went down. They are both attending SUU and have lived down there for the past 3 years. Abbel had to work most of the time so Taylor, the boys and I hung out. We went to this awesome park called Park Discovery. Brock loved it! We went to the SUU campus where Taylor is studying broadcast journalism. She showed us the set where she anchors, and all the "behind the scenes" technical stuff. She also is a host on a radio station down there, we saw where she does her magic there as well. It was a lot of fun to see what she is doing. One of the nights Abbel watched both the boys so Taylor and I could go shopping. It was awesome. Thanks Abbel. Taylor is a pretty good cook. She kept us well fed. We attempted to make homemade donuts. They tasted better than they looked. haha. It was a great get-a-way! Much needed. Thanks Taybel! When we returned from Cedar 3 hours later we got back in the car and headed up to Burley, Idaho to visit Randy's dad and step mom. I forgot the camera, so I have no pictures. It was a crazy weekend, but a lot of fun. Now we are Home Sweet Home:)

1 comment:

TAYBEL said...

The title of this post should be BEST WEEKEND EVER!