Friday, September 30, 2011

Brock Starts Pre-School









We are proud to announce that Brock started pre-school. I found this book called the night before pre-school, so of coarse I read it to him the night before. I don't think he really understood what the book or what I was trying to prepare him up for. In the morning I woke him up and said "today is the day you go to school. Are you excited?" He said under his breath...yeah. We got up, ate breakfast, got dressed and headed off to school. I enrolled him at Candy Cane Lane. It is so close to our house, it's awesome and I heard she is the best! When we pulled up and Brock saw all the other kids, his face lit up. I hugged him, told him to have fun and that I love him, then I walked him to the door. I know it's only 2 hours twice a week, but I felt a little empty when I was walking away. This day marked a new chapter in his life and it's sad to see the previous years come and go. On the bright side, I get to spend one-on-one time with Brody, which has been so fun. When it was time to pick him up. Brody and I got into the car and headed over. When I turned down the street and saw all the kids waiting for their moms, I started to cry. I can't believe it's here already. Brock is growing up way to fast. When he saw our car he got the biggest smile. I will never forget him running up to me with that smile and hugging me so tight. I looked down and I asked him, so how was it? He said, mommy it was so fun, can I go again tomorrow? That made me one proud mama!


No comments: