Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Welcome Home Corbin!

Last night we had the opportunity to go to the airport to welcome home our nephew, Corbin. He has been serving the Lord for 2 years in the Seattle, Washington mission. He had a wonderful experience and he certainly came home a man. Corbin is a great example to us, of what true happiness is. He is always smiling and happy. He will do what ever you ask him to do, with no complaining or hesitation. He loves doing the Lord's work. We are happy to have him home safe and sound.


Here he comes! With that same smile and all.


Brock was so excited about the balloons and the snickers candy bar attached to the bottom. He so badly wanted to eat the snickers. I told him it was for Corbin. A few moments later he came over and asked, "when I come home off my mission, do I get balloons with a snickers?" I said you certainly do. I got a little teary eyed knowing that one day our boys will hopefully serve missions. It's great to see that Corbin's example is teaching and helping them.




Elder Mellor (Corbin) with his awesome family.

Welcome Home Corbin!




No comments: