Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Thanksgiving





This year we broke our tradition of staying home, pigging out to turkey, to going to Little America & well....pigging out there. We have never been there and have always wanted to go. It was amazing! EXCELLENT FOOD and such a variety. It was my side of the families year. All my siblings were there, minus Zack's family (they stayed home with their new born baby Izzy). We were also lucky enough to have Mommy Chanel come too!







After the lunch we headed to Fats Cats to burn some of the calories we just ate. Great time with the family. This Thanksgiving was awesome! Good food & great company I hope you all had a fabulous time with the blessings that matter most in life, FAMILY. I am so THANKFUL for my extended family & my little family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: