Monday, December 5, 2011

Never A Dull Moment

Do you recognize who this is? This is the Phantom. He walks around our house now and again hoping someone won't see his scar behind the mask (tape). Brock loves playing different characters, from super hero's to villains. We never know who he is going to be. He loves to pretend he's Batman, Darth Vader, The Phantom, Astro Boy, Spider Man, and the scary man in Home Alone with the black boots and shovel. He is always willing to save the day.

Not the greatest picture, but I just had to show you my LONG hair! I can't believe I did it. I grew it out. It only took me 10 years. haha


Kailee and Brock being the silly kids they are:)



Our happy baby. Oh wait...TODDLER! He has a fake laugh that's pretty darn cute.



Daddy time. The boys love to wrestle with daddy and I love watching. Even Brody gets into it by doing awesome body slams.


These two boys love the bath. As soon as the water turns on they both come running. I hope it stays that way:p


Brock's and Kailee's gingerbread house. It looks so cute.

So you see at the Mellor house there is never a dull moment.


No comments: