Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun Friday x 3

                    The Bean Museum

This museum is in Orem on the BYU campus.  Great place to go
with kids.
I have been here quite a few times and I had no idea there was a
basement. 
There were a lot of animals to look at.
Bryson and Brock loved feeling the different types of skin of
the animals.
Brody starring up at this eagle hanging above his head.
This was neat.  A butterfly made out of butterflies.




The Treehouse  Museum
This Friday Randy and Brock went to Moab, so I was having mommy and Brody time.  It was fun just to focus on him for the day, but I did miss my Brock.  This is an AWESOME museum.  It is in Ogden and worth the drive.  If you have not been to it, go and check it out.

All the cousin's going to put out a fire.
     
Brody was in heaven the whole time.  I laughed when I saw this.
If he only knew. haha
Making some yummy cookies for his mama.

The Hogle Zoo



The gang.

The boys favorite part is the cool park they have there.  Peek-A-Boo!

We all loved this gorilla.  I swear it was a man dressed up in a gorilla suit.  He would just sit there and stare at you.  He was fasinating.

Brock has been making this face lately.  I am glad we caught it on camera.  Silly boy.

Looking at the awesome sleeping Tiger.

We took a train ride.  Brody was ready to be done at this point.  We love the Zoo!

No comments: