Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's about LOVE




I found this video and just loved it so much that I had to share it. I am so grateful for the miracle of adoption. A lot of people who I talk to don't quite understand adoption. This video explains it so well. It'a all about LOVE from both sides of the spectrum.  I, and I know I can speak for Randy love our birth mother's, father's and their families.  With out them we would not have the two cutest boys in the world.  I think I have watched this video a hundred times today.  It takes me back to both of our placement days with Brock & Brody. The feeling of LOVE that was felt was indescribable.   I am so Thankful to these amazing young women who are so selfless.  They truly love their children. They make couples dreams come true of having a family.  I know my dreams came true through adoption. Thank You!    

1 comment: