Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our trip to Alaska


For our anniversary Randy booked a crusie to Alaska.  What a beautiful place to visit.  We had such a great time with some great company.  Randy's two brothers and theirs wives came, along with his sister & his mom & dad.  It was perfect.  Sadly we left R 2 BROS home with granny goose & grandpa.  They had a wonderful time, but we sure missed them.  We had a long drive to Vancouver, Canada.  16 hours to be exact.  Randy kept bugging me and Angie on the way up to Canada.  I swear sometimes he is a 3 year old.  I told him "what ever you want to do to me, do it to yourself."  Everyone died laughing.  It was the theme of the trip.  There is so much I could write about, but I think it would take forever.  So if you would like to know something just ask.  All I will say is that Alaska is beautiful!  The pictures don't do justice.  I could seriously live there. Near the end Randy and I couldn't wait to see our boys.  Brock is really into rocks, crystals, diamonds & gold.  We found a ton that we brought home for him.  Brody got the custest outfit & a ball, that he just loves.      
Cruises are the best way to travel.  I think.  Take a look at our 10 min. video.  We had a blast!
Thank you everyone for the great time!  And Thank you to granny goose and grandpa for watching the boys.    

1 comment:

IONGI FAMILY said...

what great FUN enjoyed all the pictures will totally have to cruise to Alaska