Monday, July 2, 2012

A Little bIT of This and A Little bIT of That

CRAFT TIME!



Every day I try to do one craft with the kids.  This day they wanted to make crowns.  They all loved it.  After we made them we went out side to ride bikes.  It was cute to see them with their crowns riding their bikes.
LEHI ROUND-UP CELEBRATION!  Every year we try to make it to either the Rodeo or the Parade.  This year was the parade.  The boys loved it.  Brock loved all the candy thrown to him and Brody was fascinated with the marching bands.  It is fun to re-live things through their eyes.   R 2 BROS. Waiting for the parade to start.

Brody cheezin' it!

Brock excited about his cotton candy.

We thought this was the coolest float.  Gotta love Angry Birds.  This is a yearly tradition of ours. We love Lehi Days! 
We came home from Alaska to find this in our grill.  There are 6 robin eggs.  The boys were excited to check on them every day. 

Brock pointing to the eggs.

The birds a few days after they hatched.  Today they are almost ready to leave the nest.  There are only 3 of them left.  One of them fell out, Randy put it back, and the mom killed it, and other one got his head caught in the lid, and we don't know what happened to the last one. It was fun while it lasted, but I am ready for them to leave.  Fly away, fly away birds.


It's that time where we need to start disciplining Brody.  He gives the saddest looks on his face when he gets in trouble (see picture), that makes me want to cave in. We gotta stay strong.  This was his first "Time Out" experience.  I don't think he liked it to much.


Brody's first day of nursery.  Wahoo!!!!   By the look on his face, you would think he didn't enjoy it, but the truth is,  he did enjoy it.   Randy and I took him in the class room and boy....did he not hesitate to run to the toys.   Randy stayed for a few minutes while I headed to class. Fifteen minutes went by and Randy returned and said Brody is loving it.  I was so happy.  I was excited to pick him up when church ended.  When I opened the door, he saw me and with arms open, and saying mama, mama & smiling he ran to me.  I will cherish that moment forever.   He loved to be there, but he loves me more:)  We are happy the first day went well.  Good Job Brody!     

No comments: