Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Newest Member Of Our Family

Randy called Monday night on his way home from work, saying that he had a BIG surprise for all of us. It never crossed my mind that he would bring a dog home.  We have had dogs and Danes before, so I wasn't to shocked.  I told him we could try it for a few days. I wanted to see how the dog would interact with the boys.  Well......to say the least he is great with the boys. He is a very well mannered dog and he is house broken!  Total plus for me.  Before I knew it,  I was out buying food, pillow, and treats for him.  The thought of him going to the pound killed me, because he is such a good dog.  I kinda like him, Randy likes him, the boys like him....I think we will keep him.  So let me introduce you to the newest member of our family... Brutus.   Welcome to our family Brutus!

No comments: