
This is our Lexie. She was the best dog in the world!! Great temper, great with people and kids, very mellow. She was going to turn 6 in July. Do to complications to her c-section she passed away on Sunday. This was her 3rd liter. We are proud to say there are 5 puppies. (I will post pictures soon.) It is so strange how you get so attached to your animals, they really become apart of your family. We will sure miss her!!!

Jax and Lexie

6 comments:
Sorry to hear that. She WAS a good dog.
Oh, gosh!! I'm so sorry! I know how much they can become a part of your family! That is really hard! I'm sorry!
~Angie B.
How sad. You know I thought she was beautiful! How are the puppies?
Oh Hink - I am so sorry. We were just talking about her...I don't like death. :( I would love to see the puppies.
Rachel, I am such a baby. I am in tears right now (really). I LOVED that dog. I wanted her so bad.
What BEAUTIFUL dogs!!! I'm so sorry about the loss of your Lexie!!!
Post a Comment